What Does the PTA Fund?
The PTSA funds grants and special requests submitted by the administration, staff and Clubs. Most requests are for technological devices and supplemental classroom supplies.
Projects funded to date by the PTSA include:
- Reflections Art Program
- School Smarts Parent Engagement
- Book Fair, which ended up earning around $5k for the library
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Student Engagement Assemblies
- Family Programs (STEAM Night, Parent Education Speakers)
- Umbrellas in the quad/lunch area tables
- Media cart/chromebook accessories
- Hospitality Events — Teachers and Staff Appreciation,Valentine’s Day Celebration
- Community Events — Ice Cream Social, End of School year Volunteer Appreciation and Celebration.
- Grants for Teachers, staff and clubs for classroom equipment/supplies
Department Grants = Total of $20,000 for department grants approved.
- Student Incentives
- Special Ed
- Health Office
Thank you to the many Hart families who give generously of their money and time to support our students, school, and the PTSA.
If you'd like to help the PTSA determine how our resources are spent on campus, please attend the PTSA Association Meetings. We welcome your participation and input. Meetings are held on the every other Thursdays every other month at 6 p.m. in the Hart MPR/Library.
- Aug. 24
- Oct. 19
- Jan. 25
- March 21
- May 16
You can find this year's approved budget below.